Deadlines for submission
Abstract submission for oral communication: May31st 2021
Abstract submission for posters*: May31st 2021
Notification of abstract selection: Jun7th 2021
Early registration: Until June 15th 2021
*First 12th poster registrations will be invited for Pitch sessions
Form and Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Margins 2 cm each side (text fitting in one page)
- Generic and specific taxon names and Latin terms should be italics.
- Do not cite references, unless needed (in that case use only the author’s name).
- Figures and Tables are not allowed in the Abstract.
- Please refer to the given abstract model.
Please complete the following document: Abstract Lipids in the Ocean_template
Abstract submission: email@example.com
After submission, you will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of your abstract.
All abstracts, both oral and poster presentations, will be published in the abstract ebook.
Instruction for poster
Poster template: A1 [84.1 cm x 59.4 cm (Width x Height), Orientation landscape] One-page Poster PDF.
The posters will be exhibited during the conference days.